Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Toddlers Love to Hide Things

Apparently, Oli isn't alone. Some of my mommy blogger friends have admitted that their toddlers love hiding things as well. Oli's really good at it too. A few months ago, Owen and I found a stash of sandals, books, and other small things behind one of our book shelves.

We have this box of fire logs that we can't seem to get rid of because we're afraid Oli would freak out. He's always putting toys and things in it. Oh, and he absolutely loves to sit or stand on it as well.



Anyway, today Owen was frantically looking for his orange watch while being about 5 minutes later than he normally leaves for work.

"I'll look for it later," Owen says as he kisses me good-bye.

While I was doing my daily yoga from Richard Hittleman's Yoga 28 Day Exercise Plan, Oli stands in front of me, holding Owen's watch and says, "heeeeee!!!"

"Oooh! That's daddy's! Can I please have it?" I ask in mid simple twist routine.

He takes off and I see him hide it behind his bench tool shop:


Here it is close up if you can't see it:


"Little Bugger!" was what Owen said when I told him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment