Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mommy's Got the Bug

Oh my goodness! I could only imagine how my little baby felt. How Owen felt. This is the most horrible flu I think I've had. I can't even begin to explain it at all. The discomfort, the achy feeling, the uneasy stomach, augh! It's horrible!

Sorry, can't write much except that this is absolutely terrible.

I had thought that maybe it was Weetabix or even the biscuits that Owen's mom sent us from England as they were the only 2 that Owen and Oli had eaten that I didn't really eat. Then now I've got them!

Today was absolute misery. Right now, I feel as though I'm a little bit better, but I have the worst headache ever and I feel like I can't sit straight at all because looking at this screen is making me feel like I'm about to throw up on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment